শুক্রবার, ১৫ জুন, ২০১২

Hi! My name is Theo and welcome to my website. I created this informative website as a project for Writing ESCO, which is an ESL and Website Development course. If you want to work with me, look for the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal CV, which includes samples of online sites and web content I've posted perversely.

Skills
Graduated with honors from KZU
9 years of article marketing experience (specifically for Internet based readers)
6 years of website creation experience.
Competent, team player employee with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Writing ESCO,2007 - Present
General Manager
In control of coordinating a international team of writers to accommodate a advanced set of growth goals and objectives.
- Create cutting edge records for end result, growing production by 25% worldwide
- Accurately handled successive logs of task distribution
- Supervised QA for global generation over a large team of writers

Self Employed Web Developer
2008-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Bengali
Excellent knowledge utilizing various choice of office software

Samples of English Writing

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন