মঙ্গলবার, ১২ জুন, ২০১২

Hi! I am Mel and this my site. I did this informative website as a project specially for Writing ESCO, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Website Development course. If you would like to hire me, just use the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal CV, which includes samples of online websites and web content I've created earlier.

Accreditations
Graduated with honors from Shaw University
5 years of article writing experience (specifically for Electronic audiences)
5 years of web development experience.
Dedicated, goal-oriented employee with a taste for facts.

Work Experience.
Writing ESCO,2010 - Present
Managing Director
In charge of selecting a international crew of writers to suit a complex set of advanced goals and objectives.
- Set new records for end result, expanding production by 20% across the globe
- Correctly operated regular logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for global generation over a large crew of writers

Self-employed Wordpress Website Designer
2009-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Macedonian
Excellent knowledge utilizing extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন